Mujhy Tere Liye drama ka Anurag pasand haiOriginally posted by: Moonlight493
Yes I did it purposefully 🙈
Jija is nothing in front of Aditya Hooda
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhy Tere Liye drama ka Anurag pasand haiOriginally posted by: Moonlight493
Yes I did it purposefully 🙈
Jija is nothing in front of Aditya Hooda
That will always be our forum ❤️Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Mein MS pr only apny old Friends sy baat karti hoon 😔
AbhiRa sy worst bhi ho sakty hain 😵😵😵Originally posted by: Moonlight493
Nairu and her Pati will be better than Abhira 🤪
I really hope very soon Yrkkh forum pr only hum dono ho aur AbhiRa fans chly jayeOriginally posted by: Moonlight493
That will always be our forum ❤️
RS should make me the ML as I’m the biggest fan of his show 😆Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
AbhiRa sy worst bhi ho sakty hain 😵😵😵
Abhira need to die like Kaira then it will be ours again and we will do Ghoomar to celebrateOriginally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I really hope very soon Yrkkh forum pr only hum dono ho aur AbhiRa fans chly jaye
Really 😱 Hum immortal Yrkkh ky immortal fans Hain 😅Originally posted by: Moonlight493
RS should make me the ML as I’m the biggest fan of his show 😆
I hope show mein 4th generation leap jaldi ayeOriginally posted by: Moonlight493
Abhira need to die like Kaira then it will be ours again and we will do Ghoomar to celebrate
Exactly so he should give us a role in his show 😆 We could also meet Mimi as she’ll still be alive as she’s immortal 😆Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Really 😱 Hum immortal Yrkkh ky immortal fans Hain 😅
I hope people don’t hate or bash Siru Birla 😕