You just go on your profile and then scroll down then it will show who has visitedOriginally posted by: Gadbad_Ghotala
how do you know when someone visits your profile 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You just go on your profile and then scroll down then it will show who has visitedOriginally posted by: Gadbad_Ghotala
how do you know when someone visits your profile 😲
SM 😕 HC fanclub ban gya hai 🤧Originally posted by: Gadbad_Ghotala
the MS is really toxic and I'd rather try dying in chullu bhar paani than go visit there and spoil my entire mood.
waise I am 5 now 4 posts away from being a goldie☺️
Humein AbhiRa haters kehty hain 🙄
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Humein AbhiRa haters kehty hain 🙄
they are not even worth the hate lmaooo kaun unpe time waste kare🤣
Originally posted by: Moonlight493
You just go on your profile and then scroll down then it will show who has visited
I see you visited my profile huh
p.s. I love Aditya Hooda

Yes I did it purposefully 🙈
Jija is nothing in front of Aditya Hooda
Mein MS pr only apny old Friends sy baat karti hoon 😔Originally posted by: Gadbad_Ghotala
they are not even worth the hate lmaooo kaun unpe time waste kare🤣
Nairu and her Pati will be better than Abhira 🤪Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Humein AbhiRa haters kehty hain 🙄