Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
share the link na please
Chk this episode Nisha
Episode number.... 160.... 25th oct 2018....
Link unable to share
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
share the link na please
Chk this episode Nisha
Episode number.... 160.... 25th oct 2018....
Link unable to share
this one 😆Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
share the link na please
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
this one 😆
Atleast he is wearing shirt in this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hayye they compliment each other so well..look at hc he look so cute with those bangs..😍😍 yrkkh main woh kitna thakka thakka lagta hai..after seeing this I want his bangs back anyhow..😐
for me too..he looks so cute..😍😍
i really miss adi's look The naughty cute one. I wish abhi gets this after marriage but i dont think we will get it as abhi is mature character🥺Hayye they compliment each other so well..look at hc he look so cute with those bangs..😍😍 yrkkh main woh kitna thakka thakka lagta hai..after seeing this I want his bangs back anyhow..😐
oh god…yeh video dekh ke main bhi jane wali thi thank god padh liya ki nai hua SR😂Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Nahi hua 😲😲😲😲😲 I was searching YouTube for their scene and didn't find because someone told it was very hot scene of Harshad.i should not miss..yaar bekar mein I spent time searching, 🤣🤣🤣🤣
aisa mat bolo plz..😔😔😔 I m tired of his tokri hairstyle now..🤭🤭 he looks bit tired right now because of this hectic schedule n may be they had to remain in heat for hours to shoot holi sequence..😞Originally posted by: firewings_diya
i really miss adi's look The naughty cute one. I wish abhi gets this after marriage but i dont think we will get it as abhi is mature character🥺
humkp sirf lollipop mila tha 🤣 3 lolipop.oh god…yeh video dekh ke main bhi jane wali thi thank god padh liya ki nai hua SR😂
1 wedding night par. Hone wala tha message agaya.
2.phir adi ne setup kiya phir hua nahi.
3. Phir zoya ne seduce karke usse ghar bulaya phir bhi woh naani agayi phir hua nahi 🤣