I recently come across this 😆 we can discuss about hc and other shows like bp here. 😆
https://www.indiaforums.com/person/harshad-chopda_2460/discussion
I recently come across this 😆 we can discuss about hc and other shows like bp here. 😆
https://www.indiaforums.com/person/harshad-chopda_2460/discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tagging some more folks
This is good thread Diya ❤️❤️❤️ tagging another friend
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb1_ZK3gYpK/?utm_medium=copy_link
Mere dil ko indono ki zaroorath hai
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbxtgGxhLy_/?utm_medium=copy_link
This scene ...
The way Zoya provokes him....and the way adi falls down and gets his dress dirty to be Back with zoya....all alone.... Their chemistry ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
i still remember that fall... aaaas main gir gaya 🤣Originally posted by: Amru4krish
This scene ...
The way Zoya provokes him....and the way adi falls down and gets his dress dirty to be Back with zoya....all alone.... Their chemistry ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Originally posted by: Amru4krish
This scene ...
The way Zoya provokes him....and the way adi falls down and gets his dress dirty to be Back with zoya....all alone.... Their chemistry ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Amru thanks for sharing...I didn't see this before..
Very lovely videos ❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
i still remember that fall... aaaas main gir gaya 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thats how he will fall ....😆
he is such cute character. I miss adi so much I feel like killing rangu sometimes for ruining adiya 🤬
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
he is such cute character. I miss adi so much I feel like killing rangu sometimes for ruining adiya 🤬
I know.... It was going great.... Suddenly becos of berangu ..... All went down hill 😡