Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This guy looks hot. Now it's Rishab's turn to burn with jealousy 😆
He is a big face in the web space though I don't know about him... Hope he is a positive character like Rudra of Naagin 2.
Originally posted by: RadiantSpark
He is a big face in the web space though I don't know about him... Hope he is a positive character like Rudra of Naagin 2.
Aww I loved Rudra's character a lottt. ❤️ Don't remember how they ended his character in S2. I too hope he's someone like Rudra and not like Vikrant from S3
Aww I loved Rudra's character a lottt. ❤️ Don't remember how they ended his character in S2. I too hope he's someone like Rudra and not like Vikrant from S3
Avantika killed Rudra. In his last breath, he confessed Shivangi that he is loving her and tells her that she deserve Rocky as he is better.
Vikrant is also good as he turned positive later. Brinda's fiance is the worst...
jealousy jealousy jealously feelings on fire🤣🤣🤣
jealousy jealousy jealously feelings on fire🤣🤣🤣
Bas Rishabh ko jealous dekhne ke liye new entry kardi. Humre Rits me kya Kami thi?? Baby boy Pura side line hogya hai. Bas Kisi function me sab ke Saath frame me Dekh jata hai💔
Honestly Ritesh ke sath thoda awkward ho jata hai. I mean he is Rishabh's brother afterall and Pratha is his bhabhi. 😆Originally posted by: ILoveNature
Bas Rishabh ko jealous dekhne ke liye new entry kardi. Humre Rits me kya Kami thi?? Baby boy Pura side line hogya hai. Bas Kisi function me sab ke Saath frame me Dekh jata hai💔
Originally posted by: ILoveNature
Bas Rishabh ko jealous dekhne ke liye new entry kardi. Humre Rits me kya Kami thi?? Baby boy Pura side line hogya hai. Bas Kisi function me sab ke Saath frame me Dekh jata hai💔
So true. Chaahe negative hi banado usse, but atleast show our Ritzi boi thoda sa. 😭
#Justice4Ritesh 💔
Originally posted by: infinity101
Honestly Ritesh ke sath thoda awkward ho jata hai. I mean he is Rishabh's brother afterall and Pratha is his bhabhi. 😆
Actually that would be better Rits had/has feeling for Pratha and Rish knows it too. Build up bhi milta Yese random ladke se jealous hone se jyaada Apne Bhai se hota😆