Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

It was absolutely clear that Ram would not let Priya leave, and she would not leave even if she tried again.

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Did anyone notice the bakery being full? Like it is functional, not just adda for Kapoor friends and family?😆 

Also there is a shot language change… a lot of continuity shots… something is happening, may be show ending? Like y’all are saying ðŸ˜† and maybe direction is altered? Or camera man? What’s up?

Edited by TheCoolDocSid - 2 years ago
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

Worst is she allowed him inside the auto and then normal conversations

Priya has become IF member I think.

Lots of expectations from Ram (like we have about episode) and then complete phoos (after the episode)

Yes, I was surprised Pri was not super mad. Again, this was seeing v/s perception. Another thing is Sara already told that everyone knew about this past. Ram is not two-timing her. 

1. If there is infidelity, then it will NEVER be in office/public place. 

2. Two lives will always be a clandestine activity. 

Edited by Doodle - 2 years ago
wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

Today’s epi’s summary: with respect to fd of if:

Koodha pahaad, nikla chooha… 

Banda apni hi patni ko kahaaan kahaaan le ja raha hain ki jail jaana pad raha hai?🤣🤣🤣

Are it's random shady motel track where police will maroing raid and husband and wife gets arrested for doing ahem ahem.

I think it's added so ram will get confused of her behaviour towards him and priya will finally tell him about those texts and MS kand.

tirchinazar thumbnail

Did anyone notice the bakery being full? Like it is functional, not just adda for Kapoor friends and family?😆 

Also there is a shot language change… a lot of continuity shots… something is happening, may be show ending? Like y’all are saying ðŸ˜†

Yes, I wrote that in the post. How come bakery was full?

Saanjh.xyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Real_Me

You felt they rushed it? I thought it was already too much of V’s nautanki. I don’t think Ram is fully convinced of her act, but he being a gentleman, and the  many years of tender feelings,  not letting him be more harsh to her. 

Really? I wanted Ram to sanitise himself just the way Vedika did when Ram was quarantined in the hotel. 

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Real_Me

You felt they rushed it? I thought it was already too much of V’s nautanki. I don’t think Ram is fully convinced of her act, but he being a gentleman, and the  many years of tender feelings,  not letting him be more harsh to her. 

Yes, a little rushed. May be because the character gets so much backlash that they tried to keep it short. 

No, Ram is convinced of the fact that she did create all the MUs but NOT convinced of her repentance. 

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

Yes, I wrote that in the post. How come bakery was full?

behena, it is also a bit about direction, and shot setting… if the director doesn’t deem it fit for people to be around, she/he will do that… but if it makes sense for him/her … they will do it realistically… this happened in the initial episodes too… so I am getting a hunch that there is some team change?

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

Are it's random shady motel track where police will maroing raid and husband and wife gets arrested for doing ahem ahem.

I think it's added so ram will get confused of her behaviour towards him and priya will finally tell him about those texts and MS kand.

I think CVs are ensuring that good and bad episodes happen alternatively.

Saanjh.xyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Also there is a shot language change… a lot of continuity shots… something is happening, may be show ending? Like y’all are saying ðŸ˜† and maybe direction is altered? Or camera man? What’s up?

I thought that too. The guy paying Sara. These little details ! They were there in today's episode. Even yesterday, after Ram applied the balm, it was on the bed on the envelope in which the protection came... Made it so realistic and it was still there when Shivi came and Ram had that conversation. I was so happy to see that tiny detail. 

Edited by Saanjh.xyz - 2 years ago