Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Saanjh.xyz

I didn't like that Ram still is so dumb to not see through Vedika. But it was still acceptable today. One thing is for sure, she's out for sometime..may be she becomes a joke like Neeraj now! 

They rushed the scene. That was my only cribbing. Ram is not dumb and he clearly saw that she did all the kaands. She herself accepted that.

Saanjh.xyz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

No No. I thought KM because of the background. I said that FIRST Viper has to go. 

1. She herself shattered the ILLUSION by breaking the vase with lilies. 

2. She said to spread NO negativity to put her in a dark room; Like in the imagery for Ram I created in my piece.  

Yes. 'Lillies out'. Roses are in. 

Doodle thumbnail

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

I don't care yaar. Mera dimaag kharab ho gaya after seeing the episode. Aaj khush tha seeing the "KISS" photo and expectations were high

Expected Tsunami, got naale ka paani

She said that she created all the MUs. 

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saanjh.xyz

Yes. 'Lillies out'. Roses are in. 

At least he should have told her, I don't like Lillies anymore ... Ram bhi naa

Who is writing dialogues for Ram? I think he/she is listening to too much of Ram bhajans :)

Doodle thumbnail

You didn't get two/three days of her angst. Blame it on the blue chidiya. 

Edited by Doodle - 2 years ago
Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

help me understand these

He bought the auto for giving an opportunity to Pri to taunt him, 1) it will divert the topic 2) he enjoys the taunts. 

tirchinazar thumbnail

You didn't get two/three days of her angst. Blame it on the blue chidiya. 

Worst is she allowed him inside the auto and then normal conversations

Priya has become IF member I think.

Lots of expectations from Ram (like we have about episode) and then complete phoos (after the episode)

Doodle thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

Doods! Dhonds ke dhok(l)a Abhi Abhi kha Rahi hu… kya hi punishment dogi? 😆 Tuje aur Baki fd keliye ek farmaish, has ke paagal ho jayiye …🤣🤣🤣

Also, any director change?🤔 shots seem wider and quick shift perspectives like in the first set of episodes…

@ Red: You also noticed that? I did too. Yes, looks like. May be they are approaching with the romance, that's why. 

Edited by Doodle - 2 years ago
Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

They rushed the scene. That was my only cribbing. Ram is not dumb and he clearly saw that she did all the kaands. She herself accepted that.

You felt they rushed it? I thought it was already too much of V’s nautanki. I don’t think Ram is fully convinced of her act, but he being a gentleman, and the  many years of tender feelings,  not letting him be more harsh to her. 

tirchinazar thumbnail

@ Red: You also noticed that? I did too. Yes, looks like. May be they are approaching with the romance, that's why. 

Shivi is becoming mature. I have started liking her. Sneha's acting has improved too. NM & her have a good chemistry