Good morning everyone 😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Good morning everyone 😃
Kuch photos ya BTS aya naya?
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Indeed Aarohi-licious Episode
https://twitter.com/anotheranu/status/1509679836670824459?s=21&t=WLiBp_2McE4WJx8OmZZTOw
aaj kafi normal RISHTA lag raha hai!!!😂
Aaj khush to bahut hogi tum🤣🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Indeed Aarohi-licious Episode
https://twitter.com/anotheranu/status/1509679836670824459?s=21&t=WLiBp_2McE4WJx8OmZZTOw
i so agree with youOriginally posted by: jani_faizal
Do we really need to have a separate Arohi-licious episode yaar… I mean she screen bombs even in Abhira-licious episodes and every other episode as well.
ao he is taking ber to birla house😆Originally posted by: 34FDKNB3NHKNXTYI
Akshu is definitely passing out within 1 minute of the episode starting + there is no way that Abhi is dropping her off to her own house this time... not even Manjari can stop him 🤣
this will be such a beautiful parallel to the post-mandir drama scene when he had to bring her to the goenkas but this time he has HAQ!! 🤗ao he is taking ber to birla house😆
but I want arohi to be bajaoed buri tarah se , abhi go and do ur job properly🤣Originally posted by: KNRC2ZZJRKOB4BQ5
I so badly want Abhi to tell Akshu what happened with her and Harshu while they were both drunk and to see Akshu's reaction upon facing him sober 🤣 But instead, we will get accident kaand continued 😆
of course this is number 1 on all of our lists today behen 🤣but I want arohi to be bajaoed buri tarah se , abhi go and do ur job properly🤣
out of all m only excited about abhi confronting arohi🤣 after abhi takes akshu her room🤣Originally posted by: iheartChai
I definitely count on that. Then she gets taken to Abhi's room 😆
And then we have Abhi confronting Arohi.
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0