Indeed Aarohi-licious Episode
https://twitter.com/anotheranu/status/1509679836670824459?s=21&t=WLiBp_2McE4WJx8OmZZTOw
Precap - 🤬🤬
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbyiT9cA6dL/?utm_medium=copy_link
Indeed Aarohi-licious Episode
https://twitter.com/anotheranu/status/1509679836670824459?s=21&t=WLiBp_2McE4WJx8OmZZTOw
Precap - 🤬🤬
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbyiT9cA6dL/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I saw your twitter post first but no tag yet here 😭 j/k 😛 I appreciate you and all you do even when Hulu ji does not cooperate 🤗
--Edit
So your tagged showed up after I posted 🤣
grace!!! 🤗🤗 How can you even think that I will forget you? 💔Originally posted by: iheartChai
I saw your twitter post first but no tag yet here 😭 j/k 😛 I appreciate you and all you do even when Hulu ji does not cooperate 🤗
--Edit
So your tagged showed up after I posted 🤣
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
https://twitter.com/anotheranu/status/1509648298822365189?s=21&t=WLiBp_2McE4WJx8OmZZTOw
hulu gives late descriptions lately but definitely better then late episodes- so no complaints. Also descriptions are precaps lol so 💁🏻♀️
Hope they don't end the episode with Abhi questioning Akshu on accident and Akshu is shocked...Jaane ke liye Kal ka episode
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Hope they don't end the episode with Abhi questioning Akshu on accident and Akshu is shocked...Jaane ke liye Kal ka episode
I expect it to happen 😆
Do we really need to have a separate Arohi-licious episode yaar… I mean she screen bombs even in Abhira-licious episodes and every other episode as well.
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
https://twitter.com/anotheranu/status/1509648298822365189?s=21&t=WLiBp_2McE4WJx8OmZZTOw
hulu gives late descriptions lately but definitely better then late episodes- so no complaints. Also descriptions are precaps lol so 💁🏻♀️
Aarohi pic woh bhi scared.... 🧐
I think Akshu was about to say but faint in Abhi arms....
He took her in arms and decided to drop her to goenka Villa....
I think he will wait till she regain consciousness and .....
Aarohi soch soch ke darke mare pagal hori hai....
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
🤣
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Hope they don't end the episode with Abhi questioning Akshu on accident and Akshu is shocked...Jaane ke liye Kal ka episode
Lol baaqi sab fast karengey edit karke but reveal mein hi drag kartey rahengey
I cannot agree more! 🤭Originally posted by: jani_faizal
Do we really need to have a separate Arohi-licious episode yaar… I mean she screen bombs even in Abhira-licious episodes and every other episode as well.
cannot deny the possibility 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Hope they don't end the episode with Abhi questioning Akshu on accident and Akshu is shocked...Jaane ke liye Kal ka episode
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0