Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Congratulations on new EDT❤️

Hoping to see some Shivi moments in holi.

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Yahvi

Mohalle ki aunties are weird af.. Who says to a pregnant woman that you are just a body to give your child to someone else

That's so weird & that's one more thing that add ups in why ppl don't related to Dhara.. Everyone, even mohalle wale has put her on a pedestal that whatever happens in that house is by, for & because of Dhara... Even pregnancy of other bahu 🤷‍♀️ & she never denies those mahanta tags, never says it's Rishita's child, how can you say that

It's like she thinks that she's done some ehsaan on boys & their wives.. & all should be thankful to her

@bold I know right. The number of times she has said maine tumhe paala hai to shiva, parvarish and all. It's like i took care of you for 10 yrs and now you owe me the respect and love.

And i didnt like the dlg today where she says sab kuch chod dungi aur phir rishita and raavi ko aate daal ka bhao pata chalega.that shows she thinks raavi and rishita are so incapable and the house would fall apart without her.she has to know that everything is not about her or related to her.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Le Krish : Shiva ko Dev Baap Banne ki tips de raha hai 🤣

Le Dev : Wo Gaumbi main Shiva ko bata raha tha ki KAISE....*Hand Gesture*

LMAAAOOOOOOOOOO

I CANNOTTTTTTTTT

SAMHALOOOO!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Itna double meaning tha is ek scene mein🤣

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pixierocks

@bold I know right. The number of times she has said maine tumhe paala hai to shiva, parvarish and all. It's like i took care of you for 10 yrs and now you owe me the respect and love.

And i didnt like the dlg today where she says sab kuch chod dungi aur phir rishita and raavi ko aate daal ka bhao pata chalega.that shows she thinks raavi and rishita are so incapable and the house would fall apart without her.she has to know that everything is not about her or related to her.

It's so weird that gombi & her are talking about retirement in early 30s, of it was some one older saying that, like someone from age of Anupama, it would have made sense, like she took care of the house for many decades & now want rest but here sir & madam are thinking of retirement in their early 30s. Retire bhi hona hai, romance bhi karna hai matlab kya? 10 saal kaam kar ke saari umar free ki rotiyaan todenge? 

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Was it just me who went 'Areee ye tho Alooo haiiii' in the phone conversation scene??!!

🤣🤣

They keep switching bw KDice and Shivi🤣

Meko toh shadi me bhi adhe time kanwar aur Alice nazar aa rhe the shivi ke peechu se😆😆

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Vaise dekha jaaeye toh by postponing Shivi SR, we actually got saved from saamuhik romantic sequences 😆

After every high drama sequence, balanced ensemble show ke naam par, there's individual couple sequences.....just like today. Agar aaj Shivi SR hota, toh I bet song ke other stanzas par Gaura/Devta hote.....just like chaand sifarish 🤪

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations on new edt 

Manifesting lots of cute shivi moments with real progress 😍😍

And manifesting shivi to be veryyyyyy durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from all tantas of rishita and dhara 

Ocean_breeze thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Congratulations on the new EDT! ❤️🤗

We had a GREAT start to the week yesterday and then even though aaj kata acha wala I like that they are building this up with one episode. Despite the fact that it is a PHUSKI SR yk? Asli waali mein they gonna wait 93864893 episodes until the very end and last episode me hi hoyega sab. LMAO.🤣

Manifesting a good set of Holi episodes Shivi-wise and again 'Sehenshakti' Bhabhi Maa wise kyunki Bhaag-tamasha is very much upcoming by Thursday itself. 

#ItniShaktiHameinDenaDaata🤡

Bohot shakti hai shivi fandom me🤣

Jo bhi ho.. Me likeeyyy this progression.. Waise need to watch the epi before going all like it or not like it phase😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Vaise dekha jaaeye toh by postponing Shivi SR, we actually got saved from saamuhik romantic sequences 😆

After every high drama sequence, balanced ensemble show ke naam par, there's individual couple sequences.....just like today. Agar aaj Shivi SR hota, toh I bet song ke other stanzas par Gaura/Devta hote.....just like chaand sifarish 🤪

Chand Sifaarish who???

REAL TRAUMA is 'Mere Rang Mein Rangne Wali' period. 🤡

Ocean_breeze thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

https://giphy.com/gifs/anupamkher-anupam-kher-PoAVbNzUNCI7MKp3wd