Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Navya and Jahan are also part of this?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbe4jWuvGEg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Okay, lagta hai Ibrahim is not doing this, so Zoya replaced him with Jahan.
Navya and Jahan are also part of this?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbe4jWuvGEg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Kangu gonna rename this movie from ‘the Archies’ to ‘The Nepokids’😆
I feel Zoya doing this intentionally, or else she would have followed Kjo's formula of casting one outsider with 2 nepo.
Iqbal pls work with her again please. Between she is looking so beautiful n gorgeous ☺️.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbe44H2rYsR/?utm_medium=copy_link
Yeh toh hona hi tha. Her father thought Farhan/ARK weren't good enough.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbfXXTxpxjU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Zoya Khushi an ugly look to make SRK's daughter look better. Aaj Sridevi zinda hoti toh aisa hone nahin deti
https://twitter.com/htshowbiz/status/1507003787315392515?s=20&t=3Mw9JUo5hx1u-9YiRUCeIg
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0