Stelena has more romantic equation going on but I so miss the sparks between Selena from the first 3 seasons
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Stelena has more romantic equation going on but I so miss the sparks between Selena from the first 3 seasons
Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
which one are you watching ?
Mere humsafar
And now started aik aur sitam (ARY one)
GTV reporting that Shagun will probably play the lead in a Colors serial after SGP2 ends!
GTV reporting that Shagun will probably play the lead in a Colors serial after SGP2 ends!
That's awesome! My IPZN loving heart hurts a little.. clearly everyone is busy with their separate projects.
I hate Sony TV...🤢
both the titles give sad vibes
Originally posted by: XNGZL2PEZ2FGWFDN
Oh my, how could i have forgotten the iconic Maasi-Chai ship. 🤪
On a more serios note, i appreciated the little we got of Chachi-Maasi-Savitri.. there is still so much potential with their bond solidified by their experiences with abuse while raising young men and women.
Aaah yes! You know, along with Ishqi, Chachi could've been the two women's anchor. Chachi was an absolute sweetheart.❤️
Originally posted by: QDQJ3OBGH6BWOMJZ
Now i really want to know what happened in DIU. I want him to tell us. He's got great narration skills. I keep going back to that DIU interview of him narrating Akshita's late night antics. 😆
Remember tho, once the guy starts talking about Akshita, he never stops. So if he ever has to narrate stories of Late Nights With Akshita the video may pass an hour or so.🤪
Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
what do you do?
I'm studying through a distance learning University (BSc in Psychology and Physiology), and I work at Kumon too on Tuesdays and Thursdays.