https://mobile.twitter.com/_bhavyaaa_/status/1506544763217928195
I wish we get to see AVM tease karthik the way we are now seeimg Param tease Rajat.
These two.. ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://mobile.twitter.com/_bhavyaaa_/status/1506544763217928195
I wish we get to see AVM tease karthik the way we are now seeimg Param tease Rajat.
These two.. ☺️
Originally posted by: AFOOB3VRSAK2MPJV
I have no shame, I enjoy them all in the following order:
1. ISHQAAN
2. PARAKSHITA
3. SORAJ
4. PARJAT/RAJAT-SHAGUN/SONU-ISHQI/MALHOTRA SIBLINGS (I badly want to see them all offscreen)
5. KARTHIK-SARLU/PARAM-GINNIE
6. NEHJAT / AKSHITA-LAKSHYA/AKSHITA-RAJAT
7. Bhola with everyone
8. PARAM-DADI
Remeber, ships don't have to be romantic. Platonic ships are real and the best.
Don't forget the iconic Sarlu-Ginni.🤪
Oh and, Maasi-Chai.😆
Aah that's true.❤️
Originally posted by: W63PEE2L52UT75GB
https://mobile.twitter.com/Khushi_IPZN/status/1502234069677256705
I want more of this. I also want to see Rajat attempt to prank Akshita like this... something tells me she will likely knock him out.
🤣
Prum's reaction got me.🤣
.Originally posted by: FAX3G6SVUXMCWZWU
https://mobile.twitter.com/_bhavyaaa_/status/1506544763217928195
I wish we get to see AVM tease karthik the way we are now seeimg Param tease Rajat.
These two.. ☺️
Nehjat is definitely a real ship...the way they keeping teasing rajat🤣...I want akshita rajat vlog...but I think she may not be allowed since she is shooting the daily soap.Hitesh and rajat are friends so maybe rajat can visit their set and gang up against her😊
Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
Don't forget the iconic Sarlu-Ginni.🤪
Oh and, Maasi-Chai.😆
Aah that's true.❤️
Oh my, how could i have forgotten the iconic Maasi-Chai ship. 🤪
On a more serios note, i appreciated the little we got of Chachi-Maasi-Savitri.. there is still so much potential with their bond solidified by their experiences with abuse while raising young men and women.
Now i really want to know what happened in DIU. I want him to tell us. He's got great narration skills. I keep going back to that DIU interview of him narrating Akshita's late night antics. 😆
what do you do?Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
That's also true. The workload has kinda reduced a bit this week. But we get guests and visitors that literally disrupt my work, and they always choose to come while I'm busy!
which one are you watching ?Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
I watched the first season but couldn’t sit through the second one.
I’m watching Pakistani shows more these days.
just copy and paste the link.Originally posted by: friends1234
does anyone know how to post something from twitter on this forum?
Originally posted by: friends1234
thanks i was able to post the stelena-delena edit from twitter now
Looking forward to them. Don’t forget to tag me