Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

that is a start but there are still major problems with them. Trust is biggest of them all. 😆even if we remove metz poya angle trust issues are still present 😆

yeah they have too many non-ignorable issues 🤣 a mess, in simple terms 🐷

Ria23 thumbnail

Make Abhay have/use some more vampire powers. Only thing I really remember about his power is running to save pia every time and that’s it.

Many times i found myself yelling Abhay remember you are a vampire not human to do this🤣

Ria23 thumbnail

Not make Abhay human

Probably change pia at end if not then some other supernatural like Arnab became vampire head

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: 07RB

Make Abhay have/use some more vampire powers. Only thing I really remember about his power is running to save pia every time and that’s it.

Many times i found myself yelling Abhay remember you are a vampire not human to do this🤣

He used to run so much that he could win gold in track and field in the summer Olympics 🤣

lubnas227 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think you have tons of issues with piya 😆 

Well she did support Abhay n did trust him 

And Arnab didn't completely knew about abhiyas soulmatic bond I think they never focused piyas love point of view from arnab 

I mean arnab was mostly behind panchi n mishas relationship with guys more than piya 

That's what I guess 

N moreover piya was least interested in arnab Dobriyal so even if he was behind chasing those vampires piya never cared bcoz she knew her boyfriend will conquer all this chaos around

That's what I feel though 😂

Yes in one scene it was shown a confrontation between arnab n piya where piya talks to Abhay n arnab comes n say all that he will finish all the vampires and piya didn't bombard arnab 

But I felt like either it was a blooper they didn't show bcoz the show was hurriedly getting packed up or either piya was scared of arnab bcoz she looked a bit fearful like any typical daughter 

Or may be she trusted her n Abhays relationship which can never be broken no matter even if their parents come in between

So i feel like cvs didn't waste their time in these unnecessary arguments 😂

Anyhow abhiya would have landed up together either dead or alive that's what they have always shown and I liked that ❤️

lubnas227 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes would love to watch Piya as a supernatural entity or something after all that patanga promo should define something 🤗

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 07RB

Not make Abhay human

Probably change pia at end if not then some other supernatural like Arnab became vampire head

human abhay bugs pretty much everyone unanimously 😆 what were they thinking when they did so 🤣 probably some more sasta nasha 🤣

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lubnas227

I think you have tons of issues with piya 😆 

Well she did support Abhay n did trust him 

And Arnab didn't completely knew about abhiyas soulmatic bond I think they never focused piyas love point of view from arnab 

I mean arnab was mostly behind panchi n mishas relationship with guys more than piya 

That's what I guess 

N moreover piya was least interested in arnab Dobriyal so even if he was behind chasing those vampires piya never cared bcoz she knew her boyfriend will conquer all this chaos around

That's what I feel though 😂

Yes in one scene it was shown a confrontation between arnab n piya where piya talks to Abhay n arnab comes n say all that he will finish all the vampires and piya didn't bombard arnab 

But I felt like either it was a blooper they didn't show bcoz the show was hurriedly getting packed up or either piya was scared of arnab bcoz she looked a bit fearful like any typical daughter 

Or may be she trusted her n Abhays relationship which can never be broken no matter even if their parents come in between

So i feel like cvs didn't waste their time in these unnecessary arguments 😂

Anyhow abhiya would have landed up together either dead or alive that's what they have always shown and I liked that ❤️

yes i do. Because her char is very poorly written and there are tons of problems with it.  

For rest of it you have your views i have mine 🤷🏻‍♀️

lubnas227 thumbnail

I think you need to re watch the. 

show😆

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

1. Pia should focus on her studies and Abhay is curious about her. After knowing about Pia (as she is not related to Maithili), Abhay focus on his studies or vampire stuff and Pia gets curious 🤣