Originally posted by: lovereading14
Oh I need to be ready for monday's steamy episode... I now have veryyyyyyy high hopes 😆
I will never be prepared for it...
Thanks for the precap but no...
The eyes are my undoing 🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: lovereading14
Oh I need to be ready for monday's steamy episode... I now have veryyyyyyy high hopes 😆
I will never be prepared for it...
Thanks for the precap but no...
The eyes are my undoing 🙈
Originally posted by: Deltablues
It's making me gush and anything rarely makes me gush.
So, eh, I expect this from you, Fahatif.
Gush away...
And you're no longer blue 😉
Originally posted by: SundariP
I will never be prepared for it...
Thanks for the precap but no...
The eyes are my undoing 🙈
It's coming either wayyyyyyy 🥳
In 45 hrs and 15 minutes to be exact 😩
Am I laal?
I can't wait that long.... I need the episode now!!!!
Today my best scene, is seeing a mini flower garden in everybody head especially Aparnaji . 🤣🤣
Imagine now hotness meter is so high… how about when both realize their love 🤩🤩🤩 Song selection was bang on!
I found GM somehow dull in romantic scenes but FK is rocking in them…
What’s will ASRs eyes in precap… anyone noticed? have they deliberately made them seductive… makeup or something… they are dark man😜😜😜
Adi ka scene was damn funny… bhagwan akaal do patrakar babu ko…tattoo karwana padega I guess to make him remember the new developments … roz ek hi jaap 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fantasylover1
Imagine now hotness meter is so high… how about when both realize their love 🤩🤩🤩 Song selection was bang on!
I found GM somehow dull in romantic scenes but FK is rocking in them…
What’s will ASRs eyes in precap… anyone noticed? have they deliberately made them seductive… makeup or something… they are dark man😜😜😜
Adi ka scene was damn funny… bhagwan akaal do patrakar babu ko…tattoo karwana padega I guess to make him remember the new developments … roz ek hi jaap 🤣🤣
Aa jao another eye lover...
That smoldering look he has on..
The bas tard is really starting the seduction games ☺️
No clue about the make up but it's the expression, i guess.