said but bola break lia.. phirbhi boling
shru aa jaa , all are missing u
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
said but bola break lia.. phirbhi boling
shru aa jaa , all are missing u
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
She and I had a deal...

m taking my liquid luck and going, hmph!
what about anmol and miss t

Me going through my tags like :
What abt Oye_nakhrewali
I am playing this one 😛
But since you have already signed me up .
I’ll sign up now on behalf of Anmol
okay then sign me up...Originally posted by: Minionite
Don't worry. You won't need it either. It'll be questions that you can Google and get very good answers for. Nothing that's too obscure.
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I am playing this one 😛
But since you have already signed me up .
I’ll sign up now on behalf of Anmol
Who will Anmol sign up for then?
Originally posted by: Minionite
Lol I love how people sign-up for other people. 🤣
Hinna did it for Bee and Amekha as well. 🤣
Wait what 😲
I haven't signed up, don't add me yet 🤣
Naniiiiii what you doing behind my back 😡