Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
kaun?? Aur kahan??
Minnie aka ProfMcGonagall. She has deactivated her account.
Lol ask Shreya where.
Shiri, ye lo

No you have to play this plz😳
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
She and I had a deal...we are playing this one together so sing her up.
She's not backing out now. 😲
Lol already done.
pyaar pyaar na raha😭
no apke game normal nei, i wanted to say ..serf sheep game format or anything else added .. 😆
I have full confidence in myself that I surely am.
Prove karne ko mat bolna bas, khud ki khud se beijjati bardast nahi hohi ab 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Minnie aka ProfMcGonagall. She has deactivated her account.
Lol ask Shreya where.
Woh toh mujhe bhi nahi pata exactly where. She just said she moved to Germany.