Originally posted by: Sheldon-Cooperr
What did I just see on twitter? Am I dreaming?🤪
Shall i pinch you??? 😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sheldon-Cooperr
What did I just see on twitter? Am I dreaming?🤪
Shall i pinch you??? 😛
Originally posted by: Tinni_diti
Alexa play-"Oh, I, I just died in your arms tonight,It must've been something you saidI, just died in your arms tonight"🤪
Is this the song he was singing in the morning reel? With white kurta ?
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
What will BD do when she saw him on shirtless😆
I can see he would be running behind his wife🤣🤣🤣
BD is a stand in for all of us thirsty fangirls.🤪.....Imlie will have to save her chamiya this time...50-50 partnership ...ab imlie ki baari😆
Aaj firr tumpe pyaar aaya hai .. behadd aur beshumaar aaya hai …. 😈😛
Pee Loon Tere Geelay Geelay Hoto Ki Sargam 🤪pee Loon Hai Peenay Ka MausamPii loon … 😈😛
Aaj firr tumpe pyaar aaya hai .. behadd aur beshumaar aaya hai …. 😈😛
Ok abb line cross ho gai hai...🤣

Main Pani Pani Ho Gayi🔥😋😋
zara zara hold me hold me 🤣
I prefer Fahmaan's kisses. Ye option hai kya?