u never know RS might want to see girl in jail🤣
And we'd get to see the thod phod doctor after a long break 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
u never know RS might want to see girl in jail🤣
And we'd get to see the thod phod doctor after a long break 🤣
i am ahead I wanr stalker too🤣behen we are all in the same boat 🤣
neither side is cooked 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Ohhhh, That's fine they do give me major headache too,
As I don't understand which side is properly cooked 😭
no yaar my bubble was intact I knew she is here to stay🤪sorry to burst your bubble rits 🤣
main toh bol rahi thi tum logon ko hi sun na nahi tha 🤣🤣no yaar my bubble was intact I knew she is here to stay🤪
Kairav bhaiya should focus on his painting for now 🤣
Pooja saamne aisa Masterpeice pada ho toh,
Painting Q karenge Bhaiyaa🤣
Because pancakes make my stomach hurt 🤣
Ab yeh pancakes kya hai 😅 every day I come to this thread some random discussion is happening lmao ludo snake pancakes
ya since holi is around i wanna believe nothing if that sort is happeningIt's all parallels & foreshadowing yaar...Akshu is gonna be in trouble for sure & Abhi will save her... I don't think we have anything to worry about! Plus holi is just around the corner!
she is thankless and graceless!!
That is my biggest peeve with aarohi …not to mention the other million smaller peeves