Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I want my boss employee back 😩....
Tum sirf meri employee ho ... hopefully someday I can hear tum abhi bhi meri employee ho ...I miss office scenes
Oh shit! I had to turn it upside down. ROFL lmao. I have no right to talk about this shit. I even said are there two snails in there. Lol. 🤣
I don’t think iA m going to be able to look at a snail again ever again without thinking about this. 🤔😂😍
Thanks bea 😘. I would make a terrible pyassi. Don’t get half the innuendos and gestures.
I totally meant dodging and I edited. Thanks for pointing that out. ❤️
Reply to your mature content
I swear I haven't paid attention to that word until you had it in bold 🤣
Originally posted by: aakritisri1111
Reply to your mature content
I swear I haven't paid attention to that word until you had it in bold 🤣
Me neither and I wrote the damn thing 🤣
Welcome to the Pyaasi Gang... Should I sign you up for the premium membership then 🤣
Aaj ki inspiration Kay hai ?