I can’t think of anyone.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I can’t think of anyone.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Arjun? Ma'am? This man right here? I just want to verify we are thinking of the same man.
Yes 😂
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Arjun? Ma'am? This man right here? I just want to verify we are thinking of the same man.
I don’t know these people😭
Wasn't your favourite movie Ki and Ka?
My Arjun 😍
Disney should show a “laugh” sign or laugh tracks if they want us to know when they’re trying to be funny. So unfunny.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0