If you had to choose who would you have chosen as your leading men?
Everyone can answer this one
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If you had to choose who would you have chosen as your leading men?
Everyone can answer this one
sameOriginally posted by: M.Wheeler
I got: Kriti Sanon
You're a bit shy but you're known as someone who works incredibly hard. You're a total person of substance.
There's only two option. So i skip 😆
No wonder so many anushkas are here. It shows.
There is Shahid too😆..
I ain't playing without Aditya or Arjun 🤗
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Anushka Sharma
You're always the most fun person in the room and someone who is never afraid to speak their mind.
This is what I get for taking a quiz like this
Same😵
Arjun? Ma'am? This man right here? I just want to verify we are thinking of the same man.

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0