Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
yo yo yo yo 😎😎😆 uff metz gooo
Arrey dono same hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
yo yo yo yo 😎😎😆 uff metz gooo
Arrey dono same hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
madam bhoot se inspired he aajkal 🤣 chupchap akar nikal leti he.🤣
Then wouldn’t that make her Metz? 🤣
aah the random. We r gonna make thread on bhagao a certain cursed chudel member 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
aah the random. We r gonna make thread on bhagao a certain cursed chudel member 🤣🤣
Wait what did she do now 🤣
neither did I 🤣 pata nai 🤣Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Maine kabhi notice hi nahi kiya tha 🤣 ye ladki kya kya pe nazar rakhti hai 🤣
There's actually nothing to catch up 🤣 hamara concert enjoy kar sakti ho 🤣
🤗❤️
I thought you'll come when I'll be gone 😆 accha hua mulaqat ho gayi 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
madam bhoot se inspired he aajkal 🤣 chupchap akar nikal leti he.🤣
To kya tum logon ko zameen pe ghaseentu ab 🤣
then we would have lots of frozen abhay lying around 🤣 metz b na bewkuf thu. Abhay ko kyun freeze kiya. Piya ko kar deti he. Abhay mop karta hua vapas uske paas chala jata 🤣🤣
Don't worry I'm not after your post 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
There's actually nothing to catch up 🤣 hamara concert enjoy kar sakti ho 🤣
🤗❤️
I thought you'll come when I'll be gone 😆 accha hua mulaqat ho gayi 🤣
The benefit of daylight saving starting 🤣 now I’m back to the 30 min behind instead of 1.5 hours behind 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k