Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FilmySpice thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Don't you think that the reason that AK gave was the most logical one?? How do you promote a movie like TKF on a comedy show?

yeah, it would have been weird but then films like uddham singh have been promoted on kapil show too that showed the massacre and was a very heavy film. Personally, I agree with anupam and don't like serious films being promoted on that show

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is the problem that I have with the movie. All worst promotion tactics at the expense of people. Sometimes it’s the people behind a good work who make it so difficult to support them.  

VA turned out to be male Kangu. 

someone was asking for books on the exodus.....I can't remember which thread...

https://twitter.com/ShyamMeeraSingh/status/1503565039839576068?s=20&t=JAt5TPYsoms-JRsvBpIG5g

NathuPyare thumbnail

See the full clip between 4:18 to 4:30 

Anupam kher himself says - "that was not the reason given to him na". Then VA says "Zee ka jo official reason hai wo ye hai ki...."

https://twitter.com/pks_king/status/1503451297713836036?t=LxWM4xNgTmnMVZbqy7h8qQ&s=19

Edited by NathuPyare - 2 years ago
Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

In reality Vivek was asked about kapil show's controversy and he told that he was informed by zee studio about the reason for net getting invited to the program and then he goes on to say how kashmir is the real star of the movie.. Anupam kher interjects here to tell that he was invited 2 months prior(not sure specifically for the movie or generally) but discussion about the movie on that stage would have made him uncomfortable thus he declined.. Then he says but Vivek was given some other reason and he wonders why to which vivek says he is saying on national television that zee studio gave him the reason that Vivek declared on Twitter. 

What I feel is kapil and team didn't want VA on the show bcz of his political standing and went on to invite only Anupam kher (not specifically for the movie though) and gave the reason as mentioned by Vivek to the studio. 

Originally posted by: Blackwater

In reality Vivek was asked about kapil show's controversy and he told that he was informed by zee studio about the reason for net getting invited to the program and then he goes on to say how kashmir is the real star of the movie.. Anupam kher interjects here to tell that he was invited 2 months prior(not sure specifically for the movie or generally) but discussion about the movie on that stage would have made him uncomfortable thus he declined.. Then he says but Vivek was given some other reason and he wonders why to which vivek says he is saying on national television that zee studio gave him the reason that Vivek declared on Twitter. 

What I feel is kapil and team didn't want VA on the show bcz of his political standing and went on to invite only Anupam kher (not specifically for the movie though) and gave the reason as mentioned by Vivek to the studio. 

What makes you say this when AK clearly said that he was invited but said he didn't want to go because this is a serious movie and should not be discussed on a comedy show...I don't know from where you are getting this that it was not for the movie but generally...when AK himself is saying it was for the movie..

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks BI.  I already ordered Rahul Pandita’s book.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is what Is highly concerning 

Kapil has never given any sort of impression abt his political affiliations and has never trolled anyone / acted elitist in the least/ taken sides  …his entire show surrounds around making fun of his lack of English skills, his “unsophisticated” ness or him being “dehati” …and that’s what ppl love abt him …

To have him be accused of being part of a mafia and be trended and trolled against , without even listening to his side of the story …or giving him the benefit of doubt….is just horrendous 

It just goes to show how vehement and unpleasant ppl can get in their hate and spite …this whole ”ur against us if ur not with us” kinda narrative is unnecessary …sometimes be humble enough to acknowledge the world dosent exist either to uplift or put u down …everyone exists to serve their own interests and maintain their own peace of mind …

He didn’t deserve any of the hate …not in the least 

Edited by pathaka - 2 years ago
Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What makes you say this when AK clearly said that he was invited but said he didn't want to go because this is a serious movie and should not be discussed on a comedy show...I don't know from where you are getting this that it was not for the movie but generally...when AK himself is saying it was for the movie..

Anupam kher says this was 2 months prior(usually team comes just before the movie release) and he doesn't specify he was called for the movie.. Before too he was invited generally, not for any specific movie.. Anyway probably he might have been called for the movie specifically or may b not and that isn't clear to me from the video but the point here is Vivek dint lie (of course unless if the production house says otherwise)...He stands on his statement and Anupam too says he was given some other reason,

in the video if that is taken as a base 

Edited by Blackwater - 2 years ago