Fahmmy made it into the list this week again
FahmaanKhan
https://twitter.com/indiaforums/status/1503307333773930497?t=j6a2zEgR32OfCnOmd5oRkw&s=19
I would love to see SKT there too. One of the best I have seen in ITV so far..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Fahmmy made it into the list this week again
FahmaanKhan
https://twitter.com/indiaforums/status/1503307333773930497?t=j6a2zEgR32OfCnOmd5oRkw&s=19
I would love to see SKT there too. One of the best I have seen in ITV so far..
for me it was the way he said "status"😎
Originally posted by: BlueJayFire
I would love to see SKT there too. One of the best I have seen in ITV so far..
Yes . Me too.. Hopefully soon.❤️
Did he say to copy badi kaki?
Jin jin logon ne 2 din tak kapde ka colour dekh kar tension liya unke liye baarish ki boond🤣
Originally posted by: aakritisri1111
Aru ke man me abhi se Ladoo Phoot rahe hain 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbEeVaeoN-F/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Is it just me or has Imlies outfit’s backs have gotten bigger wider, deeper and sexier.
ooo bhai he was already a goner and with this kinda dressing he will be done in 2 days. 🤩🤩🤩😜
idk .... It was the way he pronounced the word lol🙈
that has already been claimed... any other dialogue?