mai to akshu ki jagah lena chahti hoon..🤣🤣I envy ak a lot..😂😂😂
Hehe. Mere pas mera wala hai. Main udar khush. I adore abhi though
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
mai to akshu ki jagah lena chahti hoon..🤣🤣I envy ak a lot..😂😂😂
Hehe. Mere pas mera wala hai. Main udar khush. I adore abhi though
i m single so i still have my chances..😳😂
You can call yourself MajnuLulu then.
Sachi Abhi is soo cute. The spring in his step when he was leaving for his date. Hayye.
One day when Manju aunty gets unbearable I might just adopt abhi like mimi is akshu ki Mumma.
i m single so i still have my chances..😳😂
We have licence to droll over him
Jitna chahe dekh lo
Banda bhi apna aankhein bhi apni
Lulu me kya rakha hai. And Manju toh bilkul hi nai.
Concern matters beta concern
I so loved abhi n Neil’s scene today..Neil is like I’ll demand kachori from ak every day after u guys get married and abhi is like what..🤣🤣I m bringing her as my wife and not as a halway..🤪and saying I’ll not let her be free for even a moment also as she will be spending time with me only..😳fulto husband mode dikhne milne wala hai..😍and he giving look to Neil when he addressed ak with her name n as not bhabhi..😂abhi is being too cute nowadays especially loving his chidku mood..🤣🤣
I loved this scene... Abhimanyu will b one possessive husband.. Doesnt want to share his wife with anybody.. Abhi to isme Papa Birla bhi aayenge
exactly my thoughts..😂😂😂😂Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445
We have licence to droll over him
Jitna chahe dekh lo
Banda bhi apna aankhein bhi apni
shadi ke bad humare to maze hi maze hai..😜Originally posted by: anuandavi
I loved this scene... Abhimanyu will b one possessive husband.. Doesnt want to share his wife with anybody.. Abhi to isme Papa Birla bhi aayenge