Haww, then we'll lose out on our fun 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Haww, then we'll lose out on our fun 😆
I’ve wanted to boycott him since 2019 😂
You know the fun will end then 😆
Aap Bhi, Heisen Babu?
Aap Bhi Isme Shamil Hai

Originally posted by: Mishh007
How will you throw a wrench in an already ujdi non-existent grihasthi? Make them fall in love?😲😆
Will you give Fingu Sonu Nigam’s voice? Or a monitor face with windows 97?
I’ll need a face like this to perk any interest.

Originally posted by: WJSJASZX5UUCDOMF
FF will kill y'all. 😆 She has probably killed me thousands times 😆
I actually woke up from a nightmare. The ceiling of my house started cracking then collapsing on top of me. Now I know why I had that dream. 😆
woah arsalan’s lubb saved youOriginally posted by: FingerFetish
I actually woke up from a nightmare. The ceiling of my house started cracking then collapsing on top of me. Now I know why I had that dream. 😆
🙈🙊
I have run away 🏃♀️
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I actually woke up from a nightmare. The ceiling of my house started cracking then collapsing on top of me. Now I know why I had that dream. 😆
Priya said it! 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0