Why? Coz she made SaZa break up?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why? Coz she made SaZa break up?
Originally posted by: LazyBing
I always knew it , but the twinnies tried influencing me into believing he was😭
He is my jeeju 😭😭
They are in a proper relationship, unlike someone I know (A) who may or may not have kidnapped another person that I know (Z), which may or may not have happened with the help of yet another person that I know (L).
P.S I don't wanna name anyone 🤐
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I was thinking of Hindi HP and wanted to see what Invisibility cloak is called in Hindi/was called in Hindi dubbed movies😆
Lol I didn't even think of Invisibility Cloak on reading what you wrote. 🤣
Why? Coz she made SaZa break up?
Coz she almost confessed to making Sam gayab🥲
Wow so it wasn't just kidnapping Za.
This is scary 😭
Let's not talk about it for our own safety, hopefully FBI is reading through all this and will protect Zain and Anmol🥲
Hinaaaaaaaaaaa😭😭😭😭😭 choti sardarni se nimrit exit kar rahi hai 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Hinaaaaa ka b'day ayaaa
Buht sare gifs layaaaa
Oh you really didn’t want to name anyone did you? 😳
He is my jeeju 😭😭
They are in a proper relationship, unlike someone I know (A) who may or may not have kidnapped another person that I know (Z), which may or may not have happened with the help of yet another person that I know (L).
P.S I don't wanna name anyone 🤐

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Aap sab ko in between the lines padhna nahi aata🤣 daadaji ki beewi ko kya kehte hai? Main wahin bol rahi thi aapko... But thikh hai, he isn't yours, aapne khud qubool kiya hai🤷♀️
Anmol, saare sidhart ke gif hata do page 1 se, he ain't hinna's itseems
It also seems that I just disowned you as my granddaughter, maine tumhe apni property se bhi aak kar diya hai