Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
My biggest competitor was Sam, but maine usko yahan se gayab kar diya😎
Kuch seekho mujhse tum dono!!😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
My biggest competitor was Sam, but maine usko yahan se gayab kar diya😎
Kuch seekho mujhse tum dono!!😈
Thank you everyone for the wishes🤗
I havent even read them yet🤣 but I will soon, I promise🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Hes your dadaji not mine🤔
We are from the same generation😛
Apni Rashi aur Shreya bhi wahin se belong karti hain
Lol totally. I feel like I walked from childhood into old age. 🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Hes your dadaji not mine🤔
We are from the same generation😛
Apni Rashi aur Shreya bhi wahin se belong karti hain
Aap sab ko in between the lines padhna nahi aata🤣 daadaji ki beewi ko kya kehte hai? Main wahin bol rahi thi aapko... But thikh hai, he isn't yours, aapne khud qubool kiya hai🤷♀️
Anmol, saare sidhart ke gif hata do page 1 se, he ain't hinna's itseems
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
My biggest competitor was Sam, but maine usko yahan se gayab kar diya😎
FBI, I hope you are reading this 😳😳😳
Usko adrushya choga bhej do
Reference to the joke:https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_wizarding_terms_in_translations_of_Harry_Potter
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Usko adrushya choga bhej do
Reference to the joke:https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_wizarding_terms_in_translations_of_Harry_Potter
Abey saaf saaf bol naa - Vanishing Cabinet. 🤣

Happiest birthday to my amazing friend Hinna. I pray that you continue to be the wonderful person that you are and get everything you've ever dreamed of this year and always!
May your special day be blessed with all the good vibes you spread out into the world. Happy birthday, my cricket thread's cheerleader, Bala. You're such an incredible blessing to me.🤗
Happy birthday, my friend❤️! I hope this day brings you nothing but joy and much love from those closest to you. You were always a good friend to me, and love to see your angry red emos in all my cricket threads.🤣


I was thinking of Hindi HP and wanted to see what Invisibility cloak is called in Hindi/was called in Hindi dubbed movies😆