Yeah I can totally imagine that.. last time I saw Rupi in episode he was warning Fateh to stay away from Tejo which never happened😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah I can totally imagine that.. last time I saw Rupi in episode he was warning Fateh to stay away from Tejo which never happened😆
Originally posted by: ElizaDarcy
Yeah I can totally imagine that.. last time I saw Rupi in episode he was warning Fateh to stay away from Tejo which never happened😆
He will surely be the drift . They need to stretch the story
I left onscreen for more than a month.
Saved my mental sanity.
Checked updates on yts on upcoming when i scroll for other shows as well.
Not keen in UD any longer
Just come to the forum to have some fun with u girls
He will surely be the drift . They need to stretch the story
I left onscreen for more than a month.
Saved my mental sanity.
Checked updates on yts on upcoming when i scroll for other shows as well.
Not keen in UD any longer
Just come to the forum to have some fun with u girls
Even I don't know the epi but he said something similar also it was during intial days when the leads returned to Moga. But a lot happened in between.. i guess. Then i stopped watching too.. just know the gist.
They can't stretch the story any longer viewers are drifting to other shows now....
I come here for the same reason.. just to catch up with you ppl.. Most of the times I remain silent but UD is the only itv show I watched in years because of FaTejo and they ruined it for me with EMA which was such a deal breaker💔