Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Simba has been always drool-worthy. I like the guy's calm. I only liked two seasons of the franchise, 1st and 3rd. If the plot is not worthy, I might not stick long and tbh the initial promo and the joke the makers made out of Covid was more than enough to get the scientist in me pissed! I'll check it out though. If you write something in that forum, tag me. I'll bounce my way there to read. 😆

I was free last two weeks coz of semester break in the college. Students having first semester exams next month  ki beginning. So now they are given study break but still we teachers need to report to work but only half day . Sitting in staff room doing nothing decided to write. That's why i wrote a few in a go. 

Kundali ka grehen.

Sarcasm and gun point encounters.

Next mth during exams busy with invigilatons then marking papers. May new session starts. 

If i write for nagin 6 perhaps in these month itself, will tag u there.

Story is cartoon . I only watch the leads 

Waiting for their love story to start.

Never watched season one and two 

Three just few episodes of surbhi jyoti and pearl puri. They look good together.

Four watched only for vijeyandra kumeria. Couldn't connect with Nia but she is a good actress 

Five only few episodes . Didn't like the first ML. But second was ok. Sharad . The story was annoying.

Six now coz of simba tejaswi. She really is very pretty. Her features like south Indian actress. Big eyes and sharp features. I categorise her as gorgeous.

And simba 🔥🔥🔥

Charming and hot. 

Aisa hain married for so many years, ghar ki murgi becomes dal berabar. So sometimes watching these outsiders hot wale , ankhon  mey thendek milti hain aur khelejey mey jelen.

Nothing harm to drool.

Can see but cannot touch😁😁

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
ElizaDarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aniash

Tejo will run from sandhus hse to virks when he says jaa tejo jaa😁😁

Yeah I can totally imagine that.. last time I saw Rupi in episode he was warning Fateh to stay away from Tejo which never happened😆

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ElizaDarcy

Yeah I can totally imagine that.. last time I saw Rupi in episode he was warning Fateh to stay away from Tejo which never happened😆

He will surely be the drift . They need to stretch the story 

I left onscreen for more than a month.

Saved my mental sanity.

Checked updates on yts on upcoming when i scroll for other shows as well.

Not keen in UD any longer

Just come to the forum to have some fun with u girls

ElizaDarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aniash

He will surely be the drift . They need to stretch the story 

I left onscreen for more than a month.

Saved my mental sanity.

Checked updates on yts on upcoming when i scroll for other shows as well.

Not keen in UD any longer

Just come to the forum to have some fun with u girls

Even I don't know the epi but he said something similar also it was during intial days when the leads returned to Moga. But a lot happened in between.. i guess. Then i stopped watching too.. just know the gist.

They can't stretch the story any longer viewers are drifting to other shows now....

I come here for the same reason.. just to catch up with you ppl.. Most of the times I remain silent but UD is the only itv show I watched in years because of FaTejo and they ruined it for me with EMA which was such a deal breaker💔