Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Aniash

Hi , how are u 

This one is very old one 

A member read recently and replied , so it jumped into the main thread😁😁

This was written when tejo returns to moga from Shimla

Glad it jumped. Got to read it that way.

Am well and you?

Bas lost with things in life. I don't visit many show forums these days. Either am around in the games arena or music or just CC's. In fact, I don't watch much of ITV either these days. Rewatching an old show F.I.R and an ongoing one Maddam Sir. Saas, bahu and toxic/ mahaan females don't intrigue me! Am out of that slum.🀣 Although I do occasionally watch currently, the most popular ongoing show because of good actors and execution but that too only clips on Insta. Nothing invested πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Glad it jumped. Got to read it that way.

Am well and you?

Bas lost with things in life. I don't visit many show forums these days. Either am around in the games arena or music or just CC's. In fact, I don't watch much of ITV either these days. Rewatching an old show F.I.R and an ongoing one Maddam Sir. Saas, bahu and toxic/ mahaan females don't intrigue me! Am out of that slum.🀣 Although I do occasionally watch currently, the most popular ongoing show because of good actors and execution but that too only clips on Insta. Nothing invested πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Good to know u are well. Am fine too. Tq 

I watch at the moment only imlie and nagin 6. Immj3 only on updates. Dropped yrkkh long back. Can't take the dragging of abhira love story and family drama. . Cannot connect with the FL. She is too young for HC.