Originally posted by: Minionite
Yes I know that. SSR is many people's first love. You back in Toronto?
Yeah just for 3 days. Then flying back. I'll probably put myself on hibernation again in a bit. Just thought of catching up with everyone. 🙂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Minionite
Yes I know that. SSR is many people's first love. You back in Toronto?
Yeah just for 3 days. Then flying back. I'll probably put myself on hibernation again in a bit. Just thought of catching up with everyone. 🙂
Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall
Lol seems to be. I was only online 10 minutes and Shreya quoted me already. 😅
Ya Shreya n team r rocking it n winning it too
Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall
Lol seems to be. I was only online 10 minutes and Shreya quoted me already. 😅
I just got lucky. I was in Interstellarr's shop and saw you. 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Congrats top 5 Nina, Aishaa, Suyash, Prabz, Vedi n others
Suyash wow u rocked it
Congoo too you too
Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall
Yeah just for 3 days. Then flying back. I'll probably put myself on hibernation again in a bit. Just thought of catching up with everyone. 🙂
Chalo good. I'll message you offline. Catch up with the others in the meantime.
Lol good. How are you and your team doing?
Girl stay around long enough to play my sheep game. I'm launching it in late March. 😃
We r doing okish💔 we r running 3rd 😆
Originally posted by: Minionite
Girl stay around long enough to play my sheep game. I'm launching it in late March. 😃
No I doubt it. I'm going to log off in a bit.
Don't worry. You'll catch up in other rounds.
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30