Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall
Ah what timing of entering the thread. Hrithik dikh gaya. ☺️
Hi everyone!
Ugh another souten. Tu kab se HR ki deewani ban gayi?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall
Ah what timing of entering the thread. Hrithik dikh gaya. ☺️
Hi everyone!
Ugh another souten. Tu kab se HR ki deewani ban gayi?
M well too Minnie😃 hows life?
Forever. Though SSR will always remain my first love. 😒
Going well. I just thought I would stop by and see how IF is. I knew I could find everyone in a game thread. 😊
Let’s begin with
🐑Scorecard R1🐑
10pt per each Q.


md410 and MissFiesty69 didnt sent answers
Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall
Going well. I just thought I would stop by and see how IF is. I knew I could find everyone in a game thread. 😊
U thought correctly. All r here n we all r gone crazy with this holi game hehe
Yes I know that. SSR is many people's first love. You back in Toronto?
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Let’s begin with
🐑Scorecard R1🐑
10pt per each Q.
md410 and MissFiesty69 didnt sent answers
Not bad. 3rd place. After all tied with so many others. 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U thought correctly. All r here n we all r gone crazy with this holi game hehe
Lol seems to be. I was only online 10 minutes and Shreya quoted me already. 😅
Congrats top 5 Nina, Aishaa, Suyash, Prabz, Vedi n others
Suyash wow u rocked it
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30