Nope. If you're posting on someone else's behalf it won't be counted.
Why not quote normally?
Anyways not the place to discuss about the game.
Tag me or Parm in the game thread for any queries.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nope. If you're posting on someone else's behalf it won't be counted.
Why not quote normally?
Anyways not the place to discuss about the game.
Tag me or Parm in the game thread for any queries.
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
Smart but this won't work 😆 at the end you're using the tag strategy.
Why not quote them individually?
I'm quoting them together as well as tagging. How won't it work? They will get double notification naa. Quoting and tagging notification. Waise bhi half of the people haven't even replied yet.
Originally posted by: Minionite
I'm quoting them together as well as tagging. How won't it work? They will get double notification naa. Quoting and tagging notification. Waise bhi half of the people haven't even replied yet.
Nope, multiple ke case mein only the first quote gets the notification. not all.
what notification you're sending them is coming from tag
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
Nope, multiple ke case mein only the first quote gets the notification. not all.
what notification you're sending them is coming from tag
Ok chalo I'll go back to individual.
Originally posted by: Minionite
I'm quoting them together as well as tagging. How won't it work? They will get double notification naa. Quoting and tagging notification. Waise bhi half of the people haven't even replied yet.
Arrr nahi I did go and replied there, when I read it here last night 😆
Aww thank you. I'm going to keep going. We want more people. Saara IF hamare thread pe aana chahiye. 😎
We will miss this chemistry till we see them together again in future. Fingers crossed 🤞❤️
Konti link aahe hi? Page unavailable yetay
Hey friends this is new thread.
New thread opened. Please post here.
Hey guys Congratulations on thread 2. Please move discussion here once original thread reaches at 150 pages. TTM and LNHP are the only on air...
Here we go .The only watchable series on Star Pravaah ATM.
Here is new thread for general chit-chat. Happy posting.
304