priya185 thumbnail

moderator please allow this thread here as it's a pan india film releasing in Hindi too

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/telugu/radhe-shyam-first-review-prabhas-pooja-hegde-film-7803847/

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Today is the release right? How is the movie any reviews ?

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

I found SHY's post... 😆

Hiya! Please vote for our team. 

Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. 

You’ve been colored by Team Thakur. 

I’m playing a game on IF and I need ya’ll to go on this thread and comment the following. Just copy and paste below. smiley36

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Thakur” on our team's thread.

Bingo Releases Statement after Ad Featuring Ranveer Singh Offends Sushant Singh Rajput Fans

Atrangi Re: Battle of the best | R2 Team Thakur | IPL 2021

Game Atrangi Re:Battle of the best This thread is only for Thakur Team ONLY the team leader can reserve the spot for now! Names are 1....

www.indiaforums.com

PD_forums thumbnail

Random review from Google:

It’s literally Murari meets Geethanjali meets Titanic.. basically what happens when someone who believes in pre-destiny falls in love and tries to change his destiny for love… the palmist idea was good to start with but gets lost somewhere in between. Some of the scenes just don’t add up. Prabhas gave it his best but at times he looks old and awkward (his nose). Pooja did a good job but there’s no chemistry between them. Visually it’s an amazing movie. Music and BGM is very pleasant. Some of the actors like Jagapathi Babu are only mere cameos. Prabhas is definitely facing the Rajamouli curse (every hero suffers flops after doing a Rajamouli movie)..

Edit: underline movies : Murari is Mahesh babu movie, Geetanjali is master piece by Mani ratnam and Titanic everyone knows 😊

Edited by -PD- - 2 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail

Is this end of Prabhas career 😵 poor guy... Disaster after disaster 😔

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. You’ve been colored by Team jai .

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team jai on our team's thread.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283617 

And make us win

Quant thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PD-

I hope not. He has many more movies coming up. I wonder if the bad blood between Prabhas and Pooja spilled onto screen. There was barely any interaction between them during the RS interviews.  I haven't seen the movie yet but am going to see it despite the mixed reviews: the cinematography promises to be breathtaking. Prabhas has never recovered physically from Baahubali. I watched "Mirchi"  recently just to remind myself of the Prabhas that was.

Edited by Quant - 2 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

The only saviour of the movie is Prabhas....I didnt watch saho because I cannot comprehend prabhas with Shraddha! For me Prabhas is better with Native girls and Native films unlike saho or now RadheShyam..

Nothing new to the basic storyline but just added few extravagance to the simple narration had really complicated this movie..Aditya and Prena are well written and the actors did the job at thier best! But are they good together,then it's a BIG NO..this love story failed to float due to the wrong pairing! Amendra and devasena clicked because they were just beautiful together,just perfect! In evry scene I was longing for Anushka next to Prabhas and was even wondering why ??? Even Kajal Aggarwal would have complemented Prabhas or Allu would have ccomplimented Pooja,but these two didnt strike this Radheshyam cord at all...

Next is the dangling between science and astronomy/palmistry or whatever they try to show! We dont accept palmistry even how much it was justified in the entire movie. For this era it's a bluff and we see a lovers who are risking thier own life based on palm findings is beyond anyone's comprehension! That sounded very lame to me..

And finally the fight between Prabhas and tsunami.,omg! Yes the VGF is terrific but really guys ..Aditya's transformation from a beliver of fate to a non fate one must have been very slow and not this dramatic..the transition should have very organic rather than cinematic...

Still I belive if it isn't about palmistry science  or whatever they tried to promote/ pooja-prabhas combo,it would have been worked well for me..

I missed Anushka the entire film and I prefer to watch prabhas/ pooja alone rather with each other in the whole movie..

It shouldn't have been the Pan India movie at all is my verdict..just old Prabhas the telugu actor is whom I wanted to see..I am going to watch mirchi today to refresh my mind.

Prabhas❤