Members- Having a serious discussion about some tragic event.
Atrangi nautankis-


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Members- Having a serious discussion about some tragic event.
Atrangi nautankis-


Originally posted by: Mishh007
Members- Having a serious discussion about some tragic event.
Atrangi nautankis-
LMAO its reminding me of when someone texts a long message to vent and the other person replies with "damn...that's crazy" and then proceeds to talk about themselves
Thank god FF is in my team… she is like PR.. the two people I had faith in, declined to vote for my team..

Originally posted by: TheMinion
Thank god FF is in my team… she is like PR.. the two people I had faith in, declined to vote for my team..
I don't handle rejection well. This game is a massive blow to my ego. 😒
Such a shame we can't inbox members. This is the one time I could have made use of my grand total of 562 friends on India Forums - which I've accumulated for over a decade. 🤣
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Thank god FF is in my team… she is like PR.. the two people I had faith in, declined to vote for my team..
😆!! I voted for your team for FF. Even though Havana quoted me first and left a sweet message from the heart "Chal jaldi jaaa or comment kr 😡"
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I don't handle rejection well. This game is a massive blow to my ego. 😒
Third person is Minty… I’ll go hibernating if she also declines 😢
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
What if today is the day Thomas ji decides to finally log into BWF to find his soulmate? 🤣 He will log out so fast.
He will have Priya to color him ☺️
If the 3 people declines, then you have to pledge your favouritism to me. I would have never declined! 😒
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
If the 3 people declines, then you have to pledge your favouritism to me. I would have never declined! 😒
You are the best!!!
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0