Check your PM!
I sent one too her too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Check your PM!
I sent one too her too
Originally posted by: Deltablues
I am assuming it's something to do with him being a dancer? My non-tharki brain is completely lost.
It's just the chair was very conveniently placed there. That's all. The chair and its part(s).
Originally posted by: captain_waffle
Funfact - we never got into much trouble when we openly thirsted on this thread. Means that was the garlic to scare the vampire away or what the mosquito repellant is to mosquitoes or what Malini is to Aparna or what Biden is to Putin 🤪
Shall i rekindle the fire then???
I don't mind really...
The idea of being inclusive is the problem here probably 🤦🤦
Originally posted by: Deltablues
I am assuming it's something to do with him being a dancer? My non-tharki brain is completely lost.
welcome to the team of the confused
Originally posted by: lovereading14
what are you trying to unsee??? this so so cute why do you want to unsee it?
Love, please focus on the cuteness only. Do not ask unless you want to spoil that reel forever.
Better to be lost than sorry. Especially if you enjoy this reel in all its innocent beauty. 😆
Yes yes ! That’s exactly what it is … they are really good dancers.Originally posted by: Deltablues
I am assuming it's something to do with him being a dancer? My non-tharki brain is completely lost.
We are all appreciating exactly that !
Originally posted by: captain_waffle
It's just the chair was very conveniently placed there. That's all. The chair and its part(s).
I was too busy noticing him being a very typical dancer and how those skills help.
But makeup chair ka bhi kya bana diya tum logon ne