Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

honestly come to think of it .. I think Ram and Hawa singh though may be involved but are no longer working together… Hawa Singh didn’t ask or share the details about what Meets are upto with Ram Ahlawat… similarly Ram did not alert Hawa Singh … so they may have worked or still working for the common guy… but they don’t talk to each other …  

@bold: yaar ye rona dhona kyu h itna … mukti chaiye humko..

I don't think they were in contact after the incident.. Matlab they recognise each other but aren't maybe working anymore together..

Rona Dhona if it's like Mon's epi I like but Tue 🙄

If she hadn't tied than chunri and told heavy dialogues but just broken down again seeing saheed written for her father there with him supporting her silently, that would have been nice!

They could have spent sometime outside with her crying to sleep and the chai tapri night date could have been somewhere in the mrng where she thanks him for being there for her during one of her worst breakdowns..

What I am saying is they are making everything's dramatic and not letting the emotions sink in properly..

Ye jo BTS mai rona hai it doesn't look too much types, it could be a simple scene of her just sharing one of her memories with him and just tearing up..

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

I don't think they were in contact after the incident.. Matlab they recognise each other but aren't maybe working anymore together..

If she hadn't tied than chunri and told heavy dialogues but just broken down again seeing saheed written for her father there with him supporting her silently, that would have been nice!

They could have spent sometime outside with her crying to sleep and the chai tapri night date could have been somewhere in the mrng where she thanks him for being there for her during one of her worst breakdowns..

What I am saying is they are making everything's dramatic and not letting the emotions sink in properly..

Ye jo BTS mai rona hai it doesn't look too much types, it could be a simple scene of her just sharing one of her memories with him and just tearing up..

Or may be that was for duggu.. as no one is taking any lead there from duggu and Hoshiyaar's side.. 🤔

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maluu

Or may be that was for duggu.. as no one is taking any lead there from duggu and Hoshiyaar's side.. 🤔

Yeah this shitty adoption track is also there with dumb and insensitive Sunaina, heartless Masoom and weak Hoshiyaar! 

Sab kuch Meet² ya Meety he solve karenge.. Baaki characters ko kachra bana rahe!

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

ye duggu wala lecture b ho skta h tothe whole family as I doubt itni jldi sbko btayegi k uske papa ka murder hua ta ..

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

ye duggu wala lecture b ho skta h tothe whole family as I doubt itni jldi sbko btayegi k uske papa ka murder hua ta ..

If it is then pls solve ho jaaye wo issue.. Mai FF kardeti hu ye scenes except the last hug bw Duggu-Hoshiyaar

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maluu

Duggu ke liye bhi abhi Meety hi awaaz uthayegi ? 

Please can someone else do it...  Sunaina ko first kiss ka gyaan dene ke alawa kuch aata nahi... then Tej please let it be you ❤️ you are good with kids so definitely you should be getting the signals... i wish i wish 🤞🤞🤞

@nikkiGarg

@Jiggy7

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

If it is then pls solve ho jaaye wo issue.. Mai FF kardeti hu ye scenes except the last hug bw Duggu-Hoshiyaar

Honestly the only thing I like about this track is that Duggu and Hoshiyar are getting a chance to act and show their scope.

Jiggy oopar ka post dekh lo. I forgot to tag. 

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago