Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I know its an old bts but Now when I see .. I can clearly see Meet H is teary eyed while talking… to more rona dhona on the way…

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ca4dOG1KngM/?utm_medium=copy_link

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Uff… Tat was so cool … I especially loved this part in the action scene of hers…n here she did it so confidently witout any retakes👍🏼

Shagunwa is in luv wit Pasoori😆… Tats my current go number too n im quite addicted to it … lovely vocals ….!! 

Edited by mehraan - 2 years ago
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

I know its an old bts but Now when I see .. I can clearly see Meet H is teary eyed while talking… to more rona dhona on the way…

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ca4dOG1KngM/?utm_medium=copy_link

I read papa on her lips or am I imagining?

It can be a scene where she shares that her father was murdered with the Ahlawats and that Hawa Singh is involved? Maybe she is crying coz jail chori wasn't successful and the whole family is demanding answers?

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Uff… Tat was so cool … I especially loved this part in the action scene of hers…n here she did it so confidently witout any retakes👍🏼

Shagunwa is in luv wit Pasoori😆… Tats my current go number too n im quite addicted to it … lovely vocals ….!! 

Yes.. She did it effortlessly .. woh bhi in single take and single shot.. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

I read papa on her lips or am I imagining?

It can be a scene where she shares that her father was murdered with the Ahlawats and that Hawa Singh is involved? Maybe she is crying coz jail chori wasn't successful and the whole family is demanding answers?

honestly come to think of it .. I think Ram and Hawa singh though may be involved but are no longer working together… Hawa Singh didn’t ask or share the details about what Meets are upto with Ram Ahlawat… similarly Ram did not alert Hawa Singh … so they may have worked or still working for the common guy… but they don’t talk to each other …  

@bold: yaar ye rona dhona kyu h itna … mukti chaiye humko..

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Please fill in the blank 

I heard Shagun saying something like: bilkul -----(didnt get what was the word) Ashi singh tumhare ( from 13 sec till 16).. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maluu

Please fill in the blank 

I heard Shagun saying something like: bilkul -----(didnt get what was the word) Ashi singh tumhare ( from 13 sec till 16).. 

its answer is also  on twitter … 🤣 

https://twitter.com/aksharao22/status/1501547111657078786?s=21