Nice ILU moment between Kamal & Swaran in boating area

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I don't know but I liked the boating moment where Swaran said she was petrified of entering the boat as she didn't know how to swim/survive just in case a mishap eventuated. It was nice moment with Kamal being the bindaas & masti mauja individual he is, amused at Swaran's reaction towards entering the boat. Him explaining as to how in future there will be other avenues of fears that would compel one to recuperate from those fears ASAP. 

I don't know but it was such a jovial flashback moment to their blissful married life. Bedi saab is such a nice husband. Ronit does a marvelous job of enacting as the caring husband Kamal, despite abreast with the aftermath & reality of his sons while Swaran gets jolted but tries to move on only jolted by another truth of Vikram attempting to merchandise the house without his parents' consent in order to acquire 5 crores INR (with Kiran adding fuel to the fire). 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

They ate absolutely  the sweetest..i really really ay interaction between them I love how it just happened ..I also like the simple sa cheek kiss i wish bedi saab itni jaldi na chale jaayein

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Have see yesterday episode still 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

They ate absolutely  the sweetest..i really really ay interaction between them I love how it just happened ..I also like the simple sa cheek kiss i wish bedi saab itni jaldi na chale jaayein

Agreed. I also liked the forehead kiss. It wasn't overtly done or anything. The comfort is visible amongst the duo to enact this scene.