The Curious Case of the moving windows and doors!!

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Following are the windows and door scenes that I remember.. Feel free to draw diagrams and come up with the best room plan! 😆

Aur jisko yaad hai scenes batao, I will add here to increase the confusion! 😌

Window 1- Jahan khade hoke Meet² were planning Mannat and it's opp to bed.. Yahan bahar gamle rakhe huye the.. So, it has to have a corridor or balcony attached! 

Yahan khade hoke Meetwa bahut baar calls pe baat karta hai! 

Window 2- The one from where Meetwa entered today and Meety was observing him during div track.. It is supposed to be on level 1 but is attached to a corridor where ppl can stand! This is behind the sofa's location!

Now comes Window 3- This is at same location as Window 2 and is on level 1 but opens to the road matlab anyone can't stand there outside! This was shown during nighty track! 😆

Window 4- Same location as Window 2 and 3 but opens to the garden from where Meet² talked before HM.. 😆

Confusion is thus regarding 2,3,4

Time for the moving DOORS now! 🤪

Door 1- That really exists.. Issike bahar khade hoke 1 Meet observes the other Meet frequently!

Iske baaju mai ek TV hua karta tha jo aajke epi mai gayab tha.. Sayad bech diye Ahlawats ne ye sochke ki saara drama to hamare ghar mai hota TV ki kya jarurat!

Door 2- Which is apparently the bathroom door but keeps on changing location sayad..  Mostly it's beside the wardrobe.. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail

Copying from EDT

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Mere paas doubts ke answers nahi hai smiley36

In the divorce track... Meety was standing outside one window... if you look in it faces the bed and on the left are the cupboards... so this window seems on the door side and there is a walkway outside. 

In the pre-honeymoon discussion, Meetwa is walking up and down in the garden, Meety looks out of the window and it seems that window directly overlooks the garden. This is the window on the dresser side. 

In the lohri sequence, pata nahi how Meetwa entered from the window he entered from which is dresser side overlooking gardensmiley36

In the nighty sequence, Meety throws the nighty out the dresser side window so it lands outside..  correct... but room galat laga... 

Aaj ka episode ka pata nahi... abhi dekha nahi hai...

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Following are the windows and door scenes that I remember.. Feel free to draw diagrams and come up with the best room plan! 😆

Aur jisko yaad hai scenes batao, I will add here to increase the confusion! 😌

Window 1- Jahan khade hoke Meet² were planning Mannat and it's opp to bed.. Yahan bahar gamle rakhe huye the.. So, it has to have a corridor or balcony attached! 

Corridor/walkway hai... bahar there is some kind of bureau where pots r kept... we see this better when Meety brings tea for Meetwa after kiss. Uske right side mein hai room ka door. 

Yahan khade hoke Meetwa bahut baar calls pe baat karta hai! 

Window 2- The one from where Meetwa entered today and Meety was observing him during div track.. It is supposed to be on level 1 but is attached to a corridor where ppl can stand! This is behind the sofa's location!

I think Meety observed him from Window 1 only.  Behind sofa and next to dresser window faces outside overlooking garden according to me. Their room is in the right wing 1st floor. They also use the right side stairs to go upto their room. 

Now comes Window 3- This is at same location as Window 2 and is on level 1 but opens to the road matlab anyone can't stand there outside! This was shown during nighty track! 😆

Yeh mujhe editing flaw laga... their room is on the right wing and in nighty sequence they showed the window of the room on the left wing... 

Window 4- Same location as Window 2 and 3 but opens to the garden from where Meet² talked before HM.. 😆

🤣Poora 1st floor unka room bana diya lag raha hai.... yeh wala is Window No. 2 and the correct room according to me 😆

Confusion is thus regarding 2,3,4

Nahi behen... there is only window 1 and 2 😆

Time for the moving DOORS now! 🤪

Door 1- That really exists.. Issike bahar khade hoke 1 Meet observes the other Meet frequently!

Correct. Aur yahan par pehle ek curtain bhi thha when Meety opened door to Ragini after first night in the room.  

Iske baaju mai ek TV hua karta tha jo aajke epi mai gayab tha.. Sayad bech diye Ahlawats ne ye sochke ki saara drama to hamare ghar mai hota TV ki kya jarurat!

🤣Yeh bhi sahi

Door 2- Which is apparently the bathroom door but keeps on changing location sayad..  Mostly it's beside the wardrobe.. 😆

Yeh bhi sahi.. besides the wardrobe... kab change hua ye? 

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

What I can contribute is :

Windows: 

actual case: there is only two windows.

But as per the scenes, director saab and editor saab show whatever they want to see from the window. kabhi road, kabhi garden .. dont know what else they will show from window..😆

Door:

there is only one door for the room and other one is for so called bathroom.. I dont know how he manged to chnge the arrangements for different scenes..

direcor saab tho bada confused atma hai..

Anjureads thumbnail

Mujhe tho zyada confusion Meety ke study table se hai.... that seems to keep moving from scene to scene. 

Maluu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Mujhe tho zyada confusion Meety ke study table se hai.... that seems to keep moving from scene to scene. 

True.. portable one.. moving from here to there and removing if not required.. 😉

Elita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Spot on!!! 👍🏼

Just can’t stop laughing after reading this….the makers just focus on the drama forget all these details. 

The same happened during Rajasthan HM.

The first time it was a suite, then room & bed changed when mehetwa was scared of some jungli noise & then cmas evening when meety was getting dressed it was a different bed….wooden one. 

Confused team….😜

Maluu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elita

Spot on!!! 👍🏼

Just can’t stop laughing after reading this….the makers just focus on the drama forget all these details. 

The same happened during Rajasthan HM.

The first time it was a suite, then room & bed changed when mehetwa was scared of some jungli noise & then cmas evening when meety was getting dressed it was a different bed….wooden one. 

Confused team….😜

There at least we can assume that they stayed in different rooms in each day.. 😉

Here the case is..different setup for their own room..kuch bhi..

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ispe bi post bangaya🤣🤣… Too good!!!

I hve a problem with their door  always open 24/ 7 n non existent of that bathroom in their room

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maluu

True.. portable one.. moving from here to there and removing if not required.. 😉

Haan yaar... in this episode study table was missing 😆 Now its the stand and board thats roaming inside the room.