Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Nikki I watched and couldnt make out any shifting of doors sorry! Someone else can please check. 

@Maluu

@Jiggy7

Now a days they are not showing meets room at all.. director saab ko pata chala kya we are keenly checking all the details of room 🤣🤣

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maluu

Now a days they are not showing meets room at all.. director saab ko pata chala kya we are keenly checking all the details of room 🤣🤣

🤣

CNikki was talking about the episode when HS enters Meet² room. Ho sake tho dekh lo... I did and couldnt find anything amiss about the door/corridor. 

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

🤣

CNikki was talking about the episode when HS enters Meet² room. Ho sake tho dekh lo... I did and couldnt find anything amiss about the door/corridor. 

So just to explain a bit, in the episode where meety brings tea or Chachi/ Sunaina comes to room their room feels like is at the end of the corridor. While when Hawa singh came it felt that it shifted to middle of the corridor 😬

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

So just to explain a bit, in the episode where meety brings tea or Chachi/ Sunaina comes to room their room feels like is at the end of the corridor. While when Hawa singh came it felt that it shifted to middle of the corridor 😬

Ya I got what you thought but I didnt feel it. They didnt show any wall extending after the door na... actually door also they showed partially only from outside... 

I dont know if you felt so because of the length of the corridor? 

the corridor is L shaped is what I figured from that episode. 

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ya I got what you thought but I didnt feel it. They didnt show any wall extending after the door na... actually door also they showed partially only from outside... 

I dont know if you felt so because of the length of the corridor? 

the corridor is L shaped is what I figured from that episode. 

Yeah May be because of the length. Anyway let’s assume their room is where it should be and they are soon shown in it. They both are outside since ages, need some sound sleep 😂

Anjureads thumbnail

So latest episode mein Meet² back in their room and Meety's study table is back too... right in front of bathroom ... Aur mazze ki baat tho yeh ki bathroom door bhi dikh rha hai in today's shot... 🤣

Director sir bathroom mein baithkar room ka shot le rahe thhe

Let me also add... the place where there used to be a TV jo beech mein gayab ho gayi... now there is some kind of decorative piece there... aise lagta hai ki plates se kuch banaya hai... 

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

So latest episode mein Meet² back in their room and Meety's study table is back too... right in front of bathroom ... Aur mazze ki baat tho yeh ki bathroom door bhi dikh rha hai in today's shot... 🤣

Let me watch it again.. And will be back with my findings..😁