It was beautiful I can’t stop thinking about it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It was beautiful I can’t stop thinking about it
Well he did on March 2 OS. Hope you were happy.😊
Originally posted by: Sumaiya_Scrible
It was beautiful I can’t stop thinking about it
😳 Thanks Sumaiya. Another MaAn shipper 👍🏼
YES! Have always been after anu’s confession I couldn’t help my excitement so decided to come here
girl omg. omgggggggggggggggggg.
fave, you HAVE to continue this one. this feel like it could be on the show. wow. sorry this was waaaaaay too short. dont do this to us!!! 😔
Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0
fave, you HAVE to continue this one. this feel like it could be on the show. wow. sorry this was waaaaaay too short. dont do this to us!!! 😔
There is nothing to add, maybe a sequel once I have some ideas.😃
Thank you for inspiration. 😊