Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: 08_maria
Where are you all? Bhaag gaye kya😭
Let them have their off days Maria
They're detoxing from UD crap
hop into jasfa accounts ,mast timepass hoyega , aur jo bhi nasha hai saara utar jayega🤣
I'll never stop having hots for this man.,. He's my whole heart... Literally the perfect man.

ohh yaa bechare , they do need break , kaafi khoon jala hai inka😆but I'm missing all😳
I'm back home and taking a 3 day leave from college , was roaming around and shopping all day , had so much fun and now I just don't know what to do🤣
They give them 2 minutes and these two nail it so beautifully😭
Originally posted by: 08_maria
ohh yaa bechare , they do need break , kaafi khoon jala hai inka😆but I'm missing all😳
I'm back home and taking a 3 day leave from college , was roaming around and shopping all day , had so much fun and now I just don't know what to do🤣
Ok btw how are you feeling now? Better
Originally posted by: 08_maria
hop into jasfa accounts ,mast timepass hoyega , aur jo bhi nasha hai saara utar jayega🤣
Aisa hai masochist nahin hoon main, that's your thing. Apne brain cells ki death nahin karani mujhe
Originally posted by: 08_maria
ohh yaa bechare , they do need break , kaafi khoon jala hai inka😆but I'm missing all😳
I'm back home and taking a 3 day leave from college , was roaming around and shopping all day , had so much fun and now I just don't know what to do🤣
It's nearly midnight na?
I'll be watching sports tonight and then some fanfiction because I'm craving and then bed.
Have some milk. Will help to rest. Maybe some online chess??
https://www.instagram.com/p/CaxNUxrpq_n/?utm_medium=copy_link
Ab to fatejo ko aage le chalo yaar makers😵