Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How do you upload screenshots/images from your phone here?
Never heard of this place before...
It's an island of British Indian Ocean Territory( whatever that means)
And it is inhabited according to wiki, it is the only inhabited island of the BIOT; the population is composed of military personnel and supporting contractors. It is also one of two critical US bomber bases...
Who are US , British 😆
Originally posted by: Mishh007
How do you upload screenshots/images from your phone here?
From this site. Upload the image there and copy the direct link !!
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Even festival didn’t consider you worthy of being blocked. Chalo, it makes me feel a little better about myself.😆
Seriously. Not even a pity block.
I'm worse than you. And that's saying something!

Anyhow, I demanded answers from VicKat. Let’s wait and watch. 😤
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I'm surprised every day that Nonpareil has not blocked half of us 😆 because we never post on topic
Keep getting surprised everyday 😆
Seriously. Not even a pity block.
I'm worse than you. And that's saying something!


Blocked:
prerna4rishav
BlackWitch
FingerFetish
CoffeeCake
Equine
K.Ahm
waitforit1
Autumn_Rose
liberiangirl
Sharpener
elim
Haila_tu
Justwatching
HearMeRoar
blue-ice.1
TrollikaDevi
hotchoco
SmittenKitten
catchmeifucan
Blocked by:
Festival
99% of BWF.😆
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
From this site. Upload the image there and copy the direct link !!
Testing

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0