Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
I know atleast 10 more ppl going through the same. Me included.
Seriously I wanted to get that out of my chest since forever now 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
I know atleast 10 more ppl going through the same. Me included.
Seriously I wanted to get that out of my chest since forever now 😆
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
It's Almirah, no? She is too funny to block. I have stockholm syndrome 🥺
Lmfao that’s my guess. I won’t block because
I'm surprised every day that Nonpareil has not blocked half of us 😆 because we never post on topic
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
It's Almirah, no? She is too funny to block. I have stockholm syndrome 🥺
Please not a word against Almirah. S/he is adorable, makes some of the best posts and more importantly Festival didn’t block me. 😎 😆
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
It's Almirah, no? She is too funny to block. I have stockholm syndrome 🥺
She is ullubanaying us 😆
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
There must be an option to unblock for members you blocked and no such option for members who blocked you!!
Ok can I see ur blocked list ? I mean other un block list ?
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I'm surprised every day that Nonpareil has not blocked half of us 😆 because we never post on topic
I c 😭
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I'm surprised every day that Nonpareil has not blocked half of us 😆 because we never post on topic
and I never stay calm. 😭 Thank you for not blocking me Nonpareil.
Originally posted by: catchmeifucan
Please not a word against Almirah. S/he is adorable, makes some of the best posts and more importantly Festival didn’t block me. 😎 😆
You and Gul escaped the Blockfest(ival) 🥳
Where US doesn't have a military base! And they say Russia is Aggressive. 🤦🏻♂️
May be they don’t have in US 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0