Originally posted by: FingerFetish
- Festival
- Zeal
- VicKat
- Crazedfan19 (No idea who TF this is)
- Faraan92 (No idea who TF this is)
Crazed fan so toh I can only think of she-who-shall-not-be-named.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
- Festival
- Zeal
- VicKat
- Crazedfan19 (No idea who TF this is)
- Faraan92 (No idea who TF this is)
Crazed fan so toh I can only think of she-who-shall-not-be-named.😆
Originally posted by: FVL6RMZVVQQIATQM
Not yet. Definitely If she reads this thread. I said her emojis give me migraine 😆
Okay then it has something to do with the TV actors topic. Rajiv khatre mein hain. 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Oh they’re back but with a different UN. I spotted him/her out instantly lol.
Give us the name. This time we all will block her 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Okay then it has something to do with the TV actors topic. Rajiv khatre mein hain. 😆
May be they were Kripa fans. Because let’s admit it, you and I were not exactly being nice to Krips there.😆
Even festival didn’t consider you worthy of being blocked. Chalo, it makes me feel a little better about myself.😆
Originally posted by: catchmeifucan
I just checked my blocklist. Who the heck is abyan62 and why did s/he block me? 🥺 😆
Farhaan92 has a DP of Shweta Tiwari. Must be an old fan who shipped her with Buddha Bajaj. That’s my only rational. 😆
Originally posted by: EFAEYRTI6BYMDX7C
Not yet. Definitely If she reads this thread. I said her emojis give me migraine 😆
I know atleast 10 more ppl going through the same. Me included.
It's Almirah, no? She is too funny to block. I have stockholm syndrome 🥺
There must be an option to unblock for members you blocked and no such option for members who blocked you!!
Originally posted by: Mishh007
I’m always chatty. And I never have any kaam vaam.😆
IF pe rarely hi kuchh interesting discuss hota hai.😆
U show d way 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0