Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Wait. I just figured it out. WTF why did VicKat block me? 🙁
How do you find out?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Wait. I just figured it out. WTF why did VicKat block me? 🙁
How do you find out?
Go on your friend list and you’ll see the blocked users option right next to it.
In your friends' section, there is blocked list!
Cross sign..
So Mujhe sirf festival ne hi block kiya hai. How underwhelming.
My work staring at me begging me to finish at least one task before deadline:

I’m always chatty. And I never have any kaam vaam.😆
IF pe rarely hi kuchh interesting discuss hota hai.😆
I have 5 members blocking me. Da fcuk. VicKat was tagging me in posts just a few hours ago. What did I do to piss her off so quickly? 😆
Keep going south of Maldives around 1000 kms😆 I wonder if anyone lives there.
Never heard of this place before...
It's an island of British Indian Ocean Territory( whatever that means)
And it is inhabited according to wiki, it is the only inhabited island of the BIOT; the population is composed of military personnel and supporting contractors. It is also one of two critical US bomber bases...
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I have 5 members blocking me. Da fcuk. VicKat was tagging me in posts just a few hours ago. What did I do to piss her off so quickly? 😆
Did you say anything against vickat or Gauri-Hiten tejwani?😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Wot. How? 😂
I don't know..
Some months back, I used to post anything and everything in cc and music threads😅
Maybe I became too irritating..
Or can be a mistake too..
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0