its hot place for anght scenesOriginally posted by: O3D6KWDTMJZTKWJ4
Cannot wait for this scene!!! We always get angst in Abhi's office!! 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
its hot place for anght scenesOriginally posted by: O3D6KWDTMJZTKWJ4
Cannot wait for this scene!!! We always get angst in Abhi's office!! 🤣
it hasnt arrived yet yaar still waitingOriginally posted by: ZMJ3TUBJFD53NJ7N
soul sister..this is too funny..but don't worry about the wig...rits and I are shipping our dearest akshu an orange one that abhi will surely love too 🤣
papers are all ready on my desk... just let me know when to submit them soul sister 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Agar Abhira ki shaadi inki jaisi....
Grand nahi hui....
Toh be ready for legal notice RS....
Pooja papers ready haina....
😏
Hmmm your mental health must be so stable.... this is year 10 or 11 of ITV for me and I am totally crazy because of it 🤣Originally posted by: TLGSZM4SJ2RQDQN7
That, I don't know. This is the first ITV show that I am watching for more than 2-3 weeks. Either I lose interest or there's no time.
Read a lot of posts on IPL being the reason for the Rajdhani express tracks currently going on so mentioned it.
track is moving so fast....wish our wig could move through the mail like it 🤣it hasnt arrived yet yaar still waiting
kuch nai mil raha na pinga na ladder or na hi pipe, anu has new demand rassi now🤣Originally posted by: QGWCTME7C3XRPY6A
arey yaar instead of wishing for ladder, its time to wish for pinga now 🤣
if they cut any more abhira scenes, I will actually lose it and have to sue 😡just wish makers dont cut this like they did wirh jiya song🤣
hmm haan tilak will happen on Tuesday or Wednesday and he will be there for sure 🤣Originally posted by: VYGM5O2AZDKVENFS
No no. He won't transform overnight. That would look super odd despite his constant Akshu jaap! 🤣
This is a temporary slight relent long enough for him to wave a green flag to the wedding. 😆
Originally posted by: CYKXJ37OGCU4ZOVP
Hmmm your mental health must be so stable.... this is year 10 or 11 of ITV for me and I am totally crazy because of it 🤣
That depends. 🤣
A couple of months back I was posted in the psychiatric ward where one of the outpatients was 100% sure her DIL was plotting against her JUST like in some Telugu TV show. She even narrated the whole scene and did a step by step comparison with herself. 🤣🤣
yaaaaarrrr yes.....I just want the rituals and drama can happen in the background 😆pooja is hell bent on getting a marriage🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0